_Khampa Boy_, by Maura Moynihan

Welcome to _Rad.io Free Tibet_. Here's a great song by Maura Moynihan. Kids, don't use Limewire. I got 9769 cuts here on _jukeboxfury_, and I bought almost all of them.

The artist gets a nickel!

I'm so sick of London, Paris, Bombay...
What the hell r we going to do?
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Got on a plane, went on a mission
I heard a story, I had a vision
I had to follow the boy with the long hair  [Maura! Are u serious! But all the]
                                                                   [mouse I'll waste tryin to...]
                                                                   [git pass the hard part...  I'll see YOU in sexy months!]
But I looked everywhere, he wasn't there

Khampa Boy                                              [That's hillaryarious,  -919er!]
                                                                   [I bout loss maa LUN CH, Eighty-One!  --MEM]
Where did you go?
Khampa Boy
You gotta let me know
Khampa Boy
I wanna see you again
Khampa Boy
Baby, you just gotta tell me when
Baby, you just gotta tell me when
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy I can't believe that he forgot me      [call me, mauve]

Escaped from suburbia, I'm barely alive
You've been in the mountains, so you survived
You're everything I wanna be, Oh don't you see?
Baby, I'm the refugee, you gotta rescue me

Khampa Boy
Where did you go?
Khampa Boy
You gotta let me know
Khampa Boy
I wanna see you again
Baby, you just gotta tell me when
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy
[unintelligible (Hindi)]
Khampa Boy
I can't believe that you forgot me!     

[raja yoga init, Montrose Colorado, 1972, m&m]

Come in to my room
Lay down on my bed
Put your feet across my pillow  
 
                [Kalim.ba! You are the Dancer, mm!!]
                [OM SARWA BUDDHA DAKINI!]

I just wanna touch your hair
Come in to my room
Lay down on my bed
Put your feet across my pillow
I just wanna touch your hair

Absolument, le plus bousin, tout le monde...
Les Khampa boys, les Khampa Boys
Absolument, le plus bousin, tout le monde...
Les Khampa boys, les Khampa Boys
[unintelligible (French)]
Les Khampa boys...

[fade]

--_Khampa Boy_, by Maura Moynihan, CD:: __Yoga Hotel__ {17 mem}

Comments

  1. Maura?  Are you working on this equation?

        WWCIA = DIA?  Do they equate?
    Maura:: () TS.
    Irene-B::  (6)

    -----

    Tendril ?  How many woman were compromised ?  (5.3 M)
    For How many years ?  (16) avg.
    And what % of my judgement should be paid, in 10s...  (30%) Why not 100%?  (13) Men sticking their nose in OP's business.

    SETTTLEMENTS says 16 years::
    6.6036 B € * 5.3 M women =
    34,999,080,000,000,000
    35 quadrillion. So the money is not there, Ladies. I will edit ONE top-level file to reflect that. I am sorry.

        30%  ::  10.5 quadrillion total

    This, IMHO, reflects the fact that men have ruled w a heavy hand, and it shall be handed over to the women for 1029 years.

    If 100000 women have been compromised for, say, 15 years, they should each receive 900000+ €,
    90,000,000,000 * .001 = 90 M € to me.

    Maura:: (16) can I see you?

    Who would stop us now ?

    Maura:: (3) Come to 3 C ? (2)
    Woodstock. (3)

    If you put 5k in my M & T acct I will meet you in the City, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna take a cold cabride all the way to Woodstock and knock on a castle door. You're supposed to come to me in this life, Vrinda.

    Maura:: (3) Why ??

    You are spacious, and I'm solid. / ate a lot of lead and suffer hatter's disease.

    Maura:: (5) Okay, should I write first ?

    I certainly think so. But you've red too many black leather books while trapped in Lanka. Did the rakshasa have his way with thee ?
    Maura:: (xxx) i shall commit sati now, and return to the Earth if you do not come to Woodstock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts